For Photos, Audio Recordings, and Videos of the tour, visit the NYC Tour Multimedia Page.
Students from Chamber, Select Treble, and Concert Choirs will be touring this year to New York City! They will experience fabulous performance venues and clinics, attend Broadway shows, eat at a “Singing Diner”, and take in famous sites like the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building.
Letter to Families – 3/15/2011
- Click here to view a letter with important tour logistics: New York Letter to Families 2011
- The following 3 forms are due to Mr. Iverson on Monday, March 31st.
Rooming, Bus, and Chaperone Assignments
- New York Tour 2011 Itinerary
- Here are some of the locations we will be performing at during tour:
Spider-Man Show Update – 3/16/2011
- Even though the new official opening date is June 14th, our “preview show” has not been cancelled. You can check the official website “Press” section for updates: http://spidermanonbroadway.marvel.com/press
Follow us during tour!
- unionchoir.org – Photos, videos, facebook updates, twitter updates all in one location!
- Facebook – photos and updates will also be posted to facebook.com/unionchoir (“Like” the page and it will be added to your news feed)
- Twitter – We will use twitter to communicate with the students during tour. You can receive the same updates on your mobile phone. Just send a text message to 40404 that says: follow unionchoir. After tour, turn off updates by sending a message to 40404 that says: leave unionchoir
- Please make sure all students have proper photo ID for check-in. Click here for Continental Airlines Travel Document Requirements.
- Please visit the Continental Airlines website for baggage policies and costs (baggage costs are not included in the tour fee and must be paid by students at the airport): Continental Baggage information
Previously Communicated Information:
- Concert, Select Treble, and Chamber choirs are invited to attend this year’s tour to New York City.
- July 7, 2010: Letter to parents about 2011 NY Tour – provides further details on this year’s choir tour
Tour Payment Information
- Tour payments may be made by Paypal or check. Please visit the “Payments” tab on this website to make payments online or get information about paying by check.
- Tour payments must be paid in full by February 15th, 2011.
- Any student dropping from tour after December 31st, 2010 will be subject to cancellation fees to cover non-refundable expenses.
Tour Chaperone Applications (now closed)
- Chaperone applications are now being accepted for this year’s choir tour to NY Click here to apply.
Confirm Your Tour Participation (now closed)
- Yes, my student will be attending the Tour Click here to register your student.
- No, my student will NOT be able to attend the NY Tour. Click Here to indicate that your student will not be attending.